After bits of gossip, OnePlus today affirmed the send off of OnePlus Ace cell phone in China on April 21st. The organization has posted the picture of the telephone that looks like the realme GT Neo3 that was presented as of late. It has a poke hole screen and a comparative camera game plan, yet the Drove streak has been shifted aside.
Be that as it may, the back plan is somewhat unique contrasted with the GT Neo3, and it likewise misses the mark on OnePlus‘ unmistakable ready slider. The organization says that the Dark variety variation has a relaxed and consistent, glinting with little marks of light and the Blue rendition has an ambilight, starting from the cold shine.
This will be the second telephone to help 150W SuperVOOC quick charging, after the realme GT Neo3. This will offer half charge in only 5 minutes.
OnePlus Ace rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED display
- Octa Core (4 x 2.85GHz A78 + 4 x 2.0GHz A55) Dimensity 8100 5nm processor with Mali-G510 MC6 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12 (OxygenOS 12 for global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens, 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with Samsung S5K3P9SP sensor
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 150W SuperVOOC fast charging
The OnePlus Ace is supposed to send off as OnePlus 10R in India close by the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Light and the OnePlus Buds on April 28th.