realme just reported narzo 30, the organization’s most recent mid-range narzo cell phone in Malaysia, as it had guaranteed. This accompanies a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz revive rate, 90.5% screen-to-body proportion and a 16-megapixel poke hole camera on the front. It is fueled by MediaTek Helio G95 SoC with 6GB of Smash. The telephone includes a 48-megapixel essential back camera, 2-megapixel B&W representation sensor and a 2-megapixel sensor for 4cm large scale shots.
It has a side-mounted finger impression scanner, circuit motivated chevron stripe on the back, accompanies committed double SIM and microSD card spaces, and loads a 5000mAh battery with help for 30W Dart Charge quick charging that can energize the telephone to half in a short time, and 100 percent in a short time.
realme narzo 30 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 580 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP B&W portrait camera and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.1 aperture, Sony IMX471 sensor
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.35×75.46×9.45mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 30W Dart Charge fast charging
The realme narzo 30 comes in Dashing Blue and Hustling Silver tones, is valued at a RRP of RM 799 (US$ 192/Rs. 14,150 approx.) for the 6GB Slam with 128GB capacity adaptation, yet it will be accessible at a deal cost of RM 699 (US$ 169/Rs. 12,400 approx.) for a restricted period when the telephone goes at a bargain in Malaysia beginning from May twentieth.