- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website/Application
- “Application” shall mean and refer to Eshopstore mobile application created by Eshopstore.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- “Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Application.
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. Your continued use of our service means that Eshopstore has your consent to send periodic communication regarding your usage of this site or any product or service that you purchased. This communication can be through various channels at Eshopstore’s disposal (e.g. e-mails, promotional SMS, Push Notifications etc.). Eshopstore reserves the right to communicate with users regarding the use of the site or any product or service bought on this site.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED:
We may collect the following information:
- Your email address which is used to provide you cashback and other cashback related information based on any purchases or offers availed by you from our platform.
- Your Personal data such as, but not limited to, Your name, Your age, Your Phone Number and Your preferences. This information enables us to provide you the most relevant information and user-friendly experience while also building your user profile in our community.
- Your Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of Your device, your browser type and date and time of your visit when connected to the Internet. This information helps us to track your movement on our platform and provide appropriate cashback to your email account whenever eligible.
- Your Geographic location, so as to be able to notify offline availability of the product near to your location and display relevant advertisements, etc.
- Your Web browsing activity related to ecommerce, page content from ecommerce pages. We use this data for notifying price drops, related offers and deals, trending products and order status.
- Your Device ID details so as to optimize your application experience and notify you about exciting offers for your device.
- Screen resolution and RAM capacity of your device so as to optimize the experience of the Browser Add-Ons/Extensions.
- Your Web browsing activity related to non-ecommerce to enable Us to identify and advertise relevant products and services to You.
- Your Phone’s Camera so that you can search products by scanning the barcode as well as capture photos of products that your reviewing on our platform.
- Your Photos and other Media files so that you can select and upload photos of the products that you are reviewing on our platform.
- SMS data which is required at the time of redeeming your cashback.
- Your Contacts with whom you can share exciting offers as well as refer them to earn extra cashback.
- Your application history which enables you to view our cashback offers and discount coupon codes and helps you get a better deal.
- Access and use applications such as Your Calendar to inform you about upcoming sale events.
- Your email data from online shopping portals to provide you a comprehensive view of all your online transactions.
We use data collection device known as “cookies” at certain stages of use of Our Website/ Application. “Cookies” are small files situated on Your mobile/ computer/ device’s hard disk that assist Us in providing customised services. A cookie helps us analyse your preferences by, for example, recording the number of times you have used the Website / Application, and help us in tailoring our services to suit your interests. Further, there are certain features of the Website / Application that are available only through the use of a “cookie”. These “cookies” may be used whether You register on the Website / Application or not. However, a “cookie” does not give Us access to your device.
You may choose to disable the “cookie” feature on Your device. But this may prevent full utilization of the services provided by the Website / Application.
5. BROWSER ADD-ON & Email Access:
Add-On/Extensions are small software programs that can modify and enhance the functionality of browsers. You can add Eshopstore Extensions to your browser (Chrome, Firefox etc.) for a more personalised experience like better price comparison, exclusive coupons, trending products, price drop alerts etc. Add-On / Extension can access your data on all the websites you visit, the tabs and the browsing activity of the browser. Add-on / Extension is stored locally to provide a better user experience for You. We would capture your email address so as to notify you with relevant information. We would capture your geographic location so as to notify You about the availability of products and services near to Your location. We would capture the screen resolution and RAM capacity of your device to provide a better user experience for You. Please refer to clause 3 for complete information regarding data we collect through browser extension. All the data captured is transmitted securely as mentioned in clause 12 below.
Inbox read access is taken from users who wish to get notified about their monthly spends online. We read only emails sent from stores where the user might have transacted. No personally identifiable information of the user is stored. Users have complete freedom to revoke access at any time. This is only an opt-in program. Data pertaining to online transactions will be removed within a year.
6. EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE / APPLICATION:
The Website/Application includes coded links to third party affiliates and may include advertisements hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Application, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external sites, applications, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external application, websites or resources.
7. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
The information provided by You at the time of registration (Spend Tracker users) shall be used to contact You when necessary. These necessary conditions include:
1. To comply with a court order
2. To inform about a possible data breach
3. To inform about shut down of the application or its services
The information provided by You at the time of registration (other than Spend Tracker users) shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to Our Terms of Service. Further, Your personal data and Sensitive Personal Information may be collected and stored by Us for internal record. We store this to produce it to legal authorities, or to comply with a law. All such data is encrypted before storing. All such data is transmitted securely.
We use Your tracking information such as IP addresses to help identify you and to gather broad geographic information.
You further acknowledge that this Website/ Application may contain information which is designated confidential by Us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary to ensure Users may fully avail of the services of the Application.
9. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
We do not disclose any data collected from Spend Tracker users to third parties unless to comply with a law. For all other users, the following policy applies while sharing data with third parties:
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any Personal Information about You and/or disclosed by You to Third Parties.
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including Your Personal Information, with Our parent company/ subsidiaries/ online and offline business affiliates that are committed to serving Your needs through use of Our Application and related services, throughout the world. Such data shall be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing Your experience of using Our Services. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they shall treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You shall receive notice of such event (to the extent it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and You so authorise Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us/ Us or You to any legal liability.
Any information that you make publically available on the site may be potentially viewed by any party, and by posting such material it is deemed that you consent to share such information with such parties.
You may request details of Your Personal Information collected and/ disclosed by Us. Such a request may be made under the Information Technology Act, 2000. If You would require such details, please email us at [email protected].
10. ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE:
Following registration in our loyalty program, You can review and change the information You submitted at the stage of registration. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at [email protected]. We shall promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We shall retain in Our files information You have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce Our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from Our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, You should not expect that all of Your personally identifiable information shall be completely removed from our databases in response to Your requests.
For users registered under expense tracker, you may request to delete all your information by mailing it to [email protected] with the subject ‘Spend tracker – data deletion request’. User data including personally identifiable information will be deleted within 3 working days of getting request from user.
11. CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD: (OPTIONAL)
When You register on the Website/Application, You shall be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password. It is important that You protect it against unauthorised access of Your account and information by choosing Your password carefully, keeping Your password and device secure by signing out after using Our services and exercising caution in disclosing Your password if needed.
You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another User at any time. Further, if You choose to disclose Your password to any Third Party, You are solely responsible for all actions taken with Your account information and password, including fees. If You lose control of Your password, You may lose substantial control over Your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on Your behalf. Therefore, in the event of loss of Your password, You should immediately change Your password. Further, You agree to notify Us immediately if You suspect any consistent unauthorized use of Your account or access to Your password even after changing it.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside Eshopstore . We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Application or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.